Elementary Band- Summer Lessons
Summer Elementary Beginning Band
For students entering Grades 5 or 6
Farmington High School
June 12 -- July 27
- Students will have 2 lessons the week of June 12 - 15 on Monday and Wednesday - or - Tuesday and Thursday
- After the first week, lessons will be once/week on Wednesday or Thursday between 8am and 5:45pm at Farmington High School
- No Class on Wednesday July 5. Make up class for July 5 will be July 7
- Children unable to participate in the summer band program WILL be able to participate in band in the Fall with lessons beginning in September during school.
- About 75% of students take summer lessons, so participation is highly encouraged.
- Fees: $75 for all instruments EXCEPT percussion
$81 for percussion students only
NEW THIS YEAR: Register online for lesson times! Online Registration opens Monday, May 8th at 7:30am. Lesson times will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Lesson Registration will close on Friday, May 26th at 4:00pm
Attend Instrument Display Day on Monday, May 15th from 4-7pm in the MVES Gym. This is the only opportunity provided by the school to meet with the representatives from Groth, Schmitt and Eckroth Music Stores.
For further information contact: (email is preferred)
Mr. Darren Asleson firstname.lastname@example.org 651-460-1633 (RVES)
Ms. Tana Christenson email@example.com 651-460-3193 (MVES)